Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Friday - Tuesday

Well, I've let the time slip by longer than I planned, and didn't realize Friday's declutter wasn't up here! Grrr. Thank goodness I posted what I planned to declutter on Friday!

Friday: I took those shoes down to the lobby.

Saturday: I don't think I decluttered anything today.

Sunday: Not sure I did any declutter today either. My goodness!

Monday: I paid a bill and recycled the envelope.

Tuesday: Big declutter today. My main job went away. I'm not sure yet if I decluttered it or if it decluttered me. At any rate, I did something incompetent and got fired. I've known it was coming for months and I think the stress finally got my brain and made it stop working.

Results: My neighbor gave me some yummy veggies from his organic garden! I also received an email this week about auditioning for a small role in the next BRO opera.

And getting fired is also a result, because the stress was not good for me. So although I didn't want it to be this way, it's for the best. As one of my friends said as he bought me a drink last night, when a door closes a hallway opens (never heard that version before, didja?). And one of his friends asked me to send him my resume, so you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment