Thursday, August 20, 2009

Monday - Thursday

Monday's clutter: I recycled a shoe box, and took a black swivel chair (with no back!) down to the lobby. It was serving as a piano stool, but I now have a bench thanks to my friends, and I really couldn't think of a reason to keep the chair. Also didn't have a place for it.

Tuesday's clutter: I recycled an envelope (wowee, what a big declutter!).

Wednesday's clutter: I shredded some stuff at work.

Thursday's clutter: No declutter today that I can think of. I did shed some fear and begin paper trading in my virtual account via Think or Swim. There's a pair of shoes I might get rid of and I could take them down tonight...will post if I do.

Wait, I recycled a newspaper. So I did my declutter and can do the shoes tomorrow if I decide to.

Results: I had a checkup and I am healthier than the last time I went for one, which was two or three years ago! Just have a couple of vitamin deficiencies - B12 and D. I had read that Vitamin D deficiency was becoming very common due to the paranoia about sun damage and skin cancer. I've never been afraid of the sun, but for whatever reason I'm not gettin' enough of it! The doctor said this could explain my general tiredness, and also my itchy skin! So I'm taking my vitamins religiously and if I don't feel better soon I'll get the ones he recommended.

I also had a dentist appointment, and had my first fillings. It's official, I have cavities. I guess it would have been hard for me to get through life with no cavities at all, but 44 years is a good long stretch! Technically, I've had one of them awhile, but it wasn't bad enough to get a filling when it was first discovered. It was sort of a pre-cavity, so the dentist put a sealant on it. Anyway, though, the fillings took about 10 minutes, no novocaine needed, barely any drilling. I don't know, I've never had a bad experience at any dentist's office, I don't really get why people are so afraid of dentists!

No comments:

Post a Comment