Friday, August 6, 2010

Wednesday - Friday

Wednesday's Declutter: I recycled a post-it (maybe two).

Thursday's Declutter: I recycled a bag that broke on the way home.

Friday: I'm in cleaning mode. So far have done the dishes, cleaned the catbox and the toilet, and recycled 15 newspapers! I'm cleaning up the clothes in my room next, and then I'll start this cleaning system I found in a library book.

Results: A guy offered me his Target bag Thursday just before my broken bag gave out completely! He saved me - my stuff was gonna be all over the ground!

Also, I'm working again next Wednesday for the guys who pay me each time :) And I am starting a new part-time job next Thursday (probably).

Finally, I've been paper trading a strategy my boyfriend told me, and it looks good. I think I'll go live with it next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment