Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday

What a great day! Today's declutter: A Verizon guy called me about fixing my phone today. I called him back when I got home and he came up and started working on it, and even though he didn't have access to the phone box, he and his colleague in the manhole managed to get it fixed! So since I had to move a bunch of stuff out of the way of the jacks, I dusted and swept around them, and then ended up sweeping the entire hall and entry, and the kitchen since it was there! So really more of a cleaning day. But I did get my shopping for last week scanned and threw away/recycled the containers and price tags.

I also did a lot of junk mail shredding at work, AND got some extra filing done that I'd been putting off.

Results: I took out some of my IRA contributions today, enabling me to pay my bills on time! I requested a wire and it arrived within hours of the request. And then! I got my phone fixed, as above. And then! I got one of the late checks, from my former property manager, and as a courtesy they didn't take their fees! And THEN! I got a pound or so of fresh tomatoes, picked by me, from my neighbor, who has an amazing garden!

I'm feeling good, needless to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment