Monday, August 30, 2010

Saturday/Sunday

Well, I did pay a couple more bills on Saturday, and recycled the envelope and insert for one of them (the other had notes I needed all over it).

On Sunday I took a nap and did nothing else till late in the day, when motivation struck! I did the dishes and cleaned the catbox, and cleaned up hairballs the cat barfed up. I even swept a little bit, then put away my puzzle and the card table. I also took out four of my bill files and removed anything prior to 2008 for boxing up. My file cabinet is now usable again.

Results: I had SO MUCH FUN Saturday night. I went to play D&D for the first time ever and it was a blast! I got a great character and got to kick some monster ass. I always thought I'd like it but it seemed so complicated that I never ventured into it. But since one of my singing colleagues teaches it, I asked him about playing and he set up a game for newbies. I can't wait for the next one! It was so fun that it completely distracted me from any negative things I was thinking about. My mind was empty at the end of the day, which is a very good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment