Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday

Yesterday I paid another bill and recycled the envelope and inserts. I also took a magazine down to the lobby.

Oh, and the magazine I recycled on Thursday was actually a catalog. :)

Today I have done nothing. Just called my tenant's dad to let him know the rent was late. And renewed my library books so I wouldn't have to go anywhere :)

Results: Holy cow, things turned around for me yesterday! I made $320 on the trade in my IRA, and only lost $10 on the cash account (plus commissions). AND, I found out that if you have a Roth IRA, you can withdraw ALL the contributions you've made with no penalty, and you never have to put them back! It's considered an early distribution, but as long as the amount withdrawn is less than or equal to your total contributions, you're good! So I am taking a portion out on Monday to pay the bills that all these delayed checks were supposed to cover. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment