Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Continued

I put a box of real estate programs in an empty space in the closet. Then I paid two bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts - and filed the bills!

After that I swept the living room - not a get-in-every-corner sweeping, but still got up a lot of dirt. Then swept the hall and cat area - it's amazing how much Feline Pine's scoopable litter tracks. I love the stuff but it is a major pain to keep the area clean. I need to get a mat to put in front of the box to catch it all. Finally, I swept the kitchen - and then mopped it cuz it was SO dirty. I had to mop a small section and then sweep it again after each mopping because the mop was spreading dirt around too. Probably swept it five times at least. But now it's nice and clean! :) And that's it for today.

Oh, wait, I forgot! I cleaned the bottom shelf of the fridge too!

No comments:

Post a Comment