Friday, April 23, 2010

This Week in Decluttering

Let's see if I can remember what I got rid of this week. Some of the stuff might be on the wrong days - it's more accurate toward the end of the week :)

Monday: I recycled a bread bag.

Tuesday: I don't think I did any decluttering today.

Wednesday: I recycled a shopping list.

Thursday: I recycled a plastic egg carton and its paper label, three envelopes, a couple of mail inserts, and a pill bottle.

Friday: I paid three bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts. I also recycled a newspaper and a pill bottle and threw away some dead flowers.

Results: Got the job I've been waiting to hear about! That's it for me, I'm full up! I also had a lovely day with my guy Tuesday. I was perfectly happy :) Finally, today is my birthday and I got birthday cake at work Wednesday and am getting lots of birthday greetings on Facebook today!

No comments:

Post a Comment