Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday

OK, getting back into the declutter swing of things! After I posted Monday's post (redundant much?), I paid two more bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts. And I think I recycled another catalog. That might have been Tuesday.

Tuesday's declutter: I got my new contact lenses, so the old ones went in the trash. I also recycled a contact case that had a crack in it. Too bad cuz I really liked it.

Wednesday: I FINALLY took the last half-folder of my old car files to work, and shredded the contents. It was a few insurance bills. Also shredded a couple other pieces of sensitive paper.

Results: I brought my computer, etc., home last night! I have just set it up and am typing this post from it. Very excited cuz now I have a nice fast processor for my trading program! On the Mac it would get hung up while the computer would think for three or four minutes at a time - usually right when I was trying to get into a trade! Macs are great, but they are SLOOOWWWW.

Best news of the week: My little sister had her custody hearing yesterday, and was finally awarded joint custody of her son! She only saw him one day in the past month, so this is a HUGE big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment