Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunday - Tuesday

Sunday results: I didn't mention that I made a new friend on the train Sunday, another musician who saw me studying the music I learned for my audition! That was cool. Maybe we'll do a project together!

Monday: I recycled an expired coupon and expired rain check. Kind of a drag when rain checks expire because the store never has the product, which I think is what happened. Also I didn't happen to go to that location before it expired, due to budgeting my subway fares.

Tuesday: I got some decluttering done today. I did some filing and recycled a program from a show I was in, a sale flyer full of expired coupons - come to think of it, I might have been saving that for a recipe, better check - a post-it, a price list, and a couple of envelopes and inserts. I also put away/folded a bunch of clothes, swept the catbox area and some cat food in the kitchen, and did the dishes and cleaned up the stove and counter. My boyfriend was here trying to fix my cheap PC, which may have been cheap cuz it's about to die, and I was trying not to interrupt him, so I resorted to cleaning things up! It was really weird - I didn't want to ignore him, but I knew he was busy! I had to do something or I'd just be hovering.

Results: Well, my audition wasn't too bad. I got struck with sudden allergy symptoms today (of COURSE, lol), so I couldn't get the song to sound quite up to it at home, but I figured I'd just do my best and let the acting make the difference, and it did. I got a couple laughs! It was a good experience. I tried to have fun, and I think it came across. If I get to do the cover, that's great, if I don't, I'll definitely ask what I could have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment