Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy April! And Another Week Gone...

Wow. I worked every day but Tuesday last week, and decluttering went out the window cuz I was so tired when I got home. I managed to do dishes over the weekend and take out half the recycling, and today I changed the cat litter and cleaned out the gunk from my keyboard (it was full of lint and stuff). I also paid a bill today and recycled the envelope and inserts.

Other than that, I recycled a catalog yesterday, and I think that was it for the week. But oh, boy, did things happen...

Results: Last week I made a ton of money with all the work I did, and I scored a PC, with monitor and mouse, for $70! Programs installed and everything, all I need to do is haul it home. Which I'm doing tomorrow! I then went to Penney's with a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more, thinking maybe I'd find some decent shoes or jeans. I found a very comfy, well-made pair of leather shoes that will work for work clothes and jeans, that were 50% off. Penney's was having a further sale of 9% off EVERYTHING, and then I had my coupon. I got this $70 pair of shoes for $21.84!

Today I found out that Gevalia refunded my $10 by mistake because they had me down as having returned their shipment. I didn't return it, but the guy said it was no problem and he wouldn't charge me again! So the $10 coffee maker and coffee are now FREE! WHAT?! Is that not the coolest thing?

Last result: I got a new perspective on an old issue from an FB post by someone I subsequently friended and thanked. This woman said something so simple, that shifted my beliefs about having what I want. It was COOOLLLLL! IS cool! I now believe I am going to have what I want - Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment