Friday, May 15, 2009

The Week in Clutter

Hey all, it's been a crazy week. So much to do, so little time. I've managed to continue decluttering, however. Here's the blow-by-blow:

Monday: Took a package of blueberry scented blue votives down to the lobby. It was open, I had used one or two. I have so many candles and the other blue ones I have are prettier.

Tuesday: Left an Artbar card down in the lobby. This is artwork that comes in a chocolate bar! They donate a portion of proceeds to charity.

Wednesday: Took a small gold picture frame down to the lobby. It was about 2" x 4", very small and cute.

Thursday: Took a brass incense burner to the lobby. It was round and awkward for burning cone incense. Plus, I have a long skinny one for incense sticks, so who needs two of them?

Friday: Today I took a small pin down to the lobby. It was one of the items my friend gave me to sell but no one was buying at the yard sale and eBay costs too much to list stuff.

Results: When I got home Monday night there were THREE checks waiting for me. Two of them I expected this week. The third I did not - thought it was coming at the end of May. It was a $200 affiliate check. Yeah, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment