Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Rest of The Week

Wednesday: Took a half-used bottle of bubble bath down to the lobby.

Thursday: Removed the shower filter from my shower and pitched it. It was cracked and spraying so I couldn't get enough pressure without getting the wall all wet. The paint is already peeling - need to get the landlord on that - and getting it wet would only make it worse. Whoever painted it last used matte paint rather than semi-gloss. Evidently this was not an experienced painter. I am going to buy a metal shower filter soon, which will never crack and spray water where it shouldn't.

Friday: Tore down the plastic on my bedroom window and threw it away. It had a hole from the tape so next winter I will need a new sheet anyway. Also took some dead flowers out to the empty lot next door - fertilizer!

Saturday: Threw away my old tennis shoes. I wore them to walk to the Farmers' Market in the morning, and my legs were aching before I even got there.

Results: I'm getting a pile of extra money in a few days from late payments for one of my tenants. He was served 5-day notice this week and his dad came in and paid. Since he was so late, there should be at least an extra $50 on this check. I love late fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment