Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday

Sunday: Took a very small notepad to the lobby. It was one of those freebies you get with offers in the mail. You know how they give you a bunch of semi-useful stuff so you feel obligated to buy their product? This was one of those.

Monday: This was a big one for me. I took a t-shirt down to the lobby. It was something I got from doing a coaching program. The program didn't work for me and the stuff they gave me for doing it was useless and not what they originally promised. So I certainly was not going to advertise for them. Let someone else wear the shirt and say "I don't know, I found it in the lobby" whenever anyone asks them about the program.

Tuesday: I threw away a tiny baggie. Pretty lame, I know. I think the day I recycled one receipt was worse. I recycled a couple of newspapers Tuesday to bolster the decluttering.

This might be the first day I've missed (gasp!), because I didn't toss it till after midnight, so technically it was Wednesday. I'm trying to remember if there were other late nights when I got home and immediately took something out. Anyway, I was still up, so I think I could count it as Tuesday. But if you all disagree, leave a comment. I guess I had to slip up sometime - no one is perfect.

Results: HOLY CRAP! I mean, COW. I got the rest of my rent check. Got TWO months worth plus $75 in late fees! After the management fee that's probably $65 to me. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment