Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday

Today's decluttering: I took 9 plastic bags to the store to recycle. I also took a bunch of bottles and cans back. And I took a pair of black socks down to the lobby. They are perfectly good socks, but they crawl down over my heels and drive me crazy when I wear them. So they are gone.

Forgot that yesterday I also recycled 4 glass bottles.

Today I finally cleaned up a bit around here. I changed the cat litter and took out that and the garbage. Also took the recycling down. I put away a pile of jackets that were in the living room, and hung my winter coats in the closet. I did the filing and got rid of a lot of papers, so the paper mess is quite a bit less messy. And I made quiche and did the dishes.

Oh, yeah, and I called my friend's antique dealer friend to see about getting some of my furniture appraised. I'll be emailing him some photos this week and finding out if I have any antiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment