Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thursday/Friday

On Thursday, I took a small heart-shaped floral patterned box to the lobby. Good for holding jewelry or something like that.

On Friday (late), I took down some old Mac software. It was gone this morning.

I'm pretty sure I took something else out on Wednesday besides the shreddables, but don't remember what. AND, I've been meaning to add, on my birthday, since I was given a new mascara, I threw out my crappy old Almay mascara. This was their no-clump mascara, and the very first time I used it there were clumps. I should have gotten a refund, but instead I'll just never buy their mascara again.

Results: On Thursday and Friday I was in a seminar about trading strategies, and I learned some things I think I can use. I'm excited about that! Extra cash flow would be wonderful.

Oh, also, my mom is coming to visit! She got a good deal on airfare yesterday, so it's all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment