Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday/Monday

Sunday: I put away Saturday's laundry, and that is about all I did. Maybe recycled a newspaper or two, though I think that was Saturday night.

Monday: Today I had energy again so this afternoon I took back the library books, recycled ink cartridges (and one plastic bag), and returned 24 cans and bottles. I also recycled the bottles I couldn't return - about 10 of them.

Mental declutter: I started some EFT exercises for vision improvement. EFT is Emotional Freedom Techniques, and it's based on acupuncture meridians. Anyway, I had a wonderful release of tension in my eyes and face, and more surprising, my mood shifted to a radically better place than it had been! I'm excited to keep doing it and see what happens :)

Results: I got a check today that I'd been expecting. Yay! Also got a FREE pizza from Domino's thanks to my complaint about the pizzas I got a couple weeks back. And of course, the cans and bottles netted me $1.20. OH! And I was in line behind a guy who was cashing in a $160 winning lottery ticket! He said it was small change and I just laughed and congratulated him. It was nice to be around someone who got a windfall!

My mood has stayed up ever since the morning's EFT experience. It's been a really good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment