Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday

Wow. I just decluttered my brain. I was feeling lousy this morning about stuff that always seems to get to me over long weekends :) Then I sent an email to a friend who I thought might be mad at me, and then started singing my kitty song - it's a song I made up about how much I love my cat, sung to the tune of "Rubber Ducky," Ernie's bathtub song from Sesame Street! I went looking for the cat and got inspired to brush her. Well, when she saw the brush in my hand, she ran to her food bowl, cuz she just LOVES the multiple stimuli of being petted while eating, and I guess being brushed while eating is even better to her. She cheered me right up, and then I started thinking about my friend again, and thinking about why I sent the email, and the stuff that was bugging me went away!

YAY! Now I feel energized again and ready to do some physical decluttering and maybe some cleaning and laundry. And I'm going to milk my good mood for MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment