Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday

I am in the weirdest mood today. I feel completely neutral about everything - no wants, no likes/dislikes, nothing I'm happy or unhappy about - and it is about the deadest feeling ever. I much prefer the fun of wanting stuff - whether new grout in my bathroom or to marry the man of my dreams. I don't care how big or small, it is just way too boring feeling OK about everything!

Today's declutter: I did laundry and recycled 36 plastic bags at Staples! The entry looks much better with the giant bag o' bags gone. And I bought ink so I'll have it when I run out, and used my Staples rewards to pay for it - I didn't have to pay the sales tax so I still have credit left!

Right now I'm trying out Domino's new and improved pizza. They have that $5.99 deal so I figured what the heck? Hope it's good!

Oh, yeah, the broken tomato branch is in water and doing just fine - already has tiny little root hairs starting, and all the leaves were perked up by last night. The tomato is still getting bigger too!

No comments:

Post a Comment