Friday, September 11, 2009

Tuesday - Friday

Tuesday: I paid a bill and recycled the insert.

Wednesday: I found a small shopping cart and took it home - just the right size for things like groceries, which hurt my arms to carry home! I recycled another insert from a bill.

Thursday: Recycle, recycle, recycle. I bought a pot pie and recycled the package. Kinda cheating I guess...

Friday: Paid a bill and recycled the envelope.

OK...not a big declutter like I planned for the week. But I've been so down about things, feeling sad and wondering what's it all about, Alfie.

So. I did get results, though! I have another shot at auditioning for a role in the next opera, and I finally got ahold of my former boss and let him know I'm looking for work. He's going to keep his ears open, which is all I can ask. I hope he ends up needing me himself, cuz he's the best! I also got my first unemployment deposit today (they do direct deposit now - sweet!), and I got a line on a possible job also. Things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment