Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday/Monday

Sunday: I threw away a snaggy pair of pantyhose. I am FLOORED by how many of these I've tossed over the last few months. Every time I look for pantyhose to wear I seem to find yet another pair, but I swear I haven't bought any new for awhile! Funny. Oh, I also paid three bills and recycled their envelopes.

Monday: Today I changed the cat litter and took out a bunch of recycling, but I haven't actually decluttered anything yet. But the night is young! I'll probably recycle a newspaper or three.

Results: One of the people I sometimes work for emailed me today asking if I could come in this week! Yes I can, hooray! Also, I got cat litter and cat food on sale yesterday, and my neighbor gave me a bunch of his organic veggies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment