Friday, September 4, 2009

September's Here!

The weather has been lovely and cool this week. Too soon for me, I'm not ready for fall yet!

This week's decluttering:

Tuesday: I threw away a facial scrub bottle that was empty. Or maybe I recycled it.

Wednesday: I think I poured some very old milk down the drain. Might have been Thursday. It was surprisingly un-soured. Didn't smell bad at all.

Thursday: Paid a couple bills online and recycled the envelopes.

Friday: I cleaned my fridge! Tossed out old broth, an old onion, and old cottage cheese. Also froze a bunch of things and picked through some aged cilantro to get the good stuff out before tossing it. It looks good in there!

Results: I had a burst of energy yesterday like those I used to get at least once a month. It's been MONTHS. I guess the stress of the job was wearing me out. I've also been actively paper trading. It's frustrating when it goes wrong, but I'm learning. That's why you start on paper and not with real money!

No comments:

Post a Comment