Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fri - Sat

Friday's declutter: I paid a bill and recycled the envelope and insert.

Saturday's declutter: I did the dishes. Then I pruned dead legs off a plant, cleaned out dead leftovers from the fridge, and took out the garbage. Also took out some of the recycling, and finally pitched dead flowers I'd had in the house for at least a month, and dead flowers from this week. I also gave some not-on-the-diet food to my friend so it wouldn't go to waste.

Results: I made a bunch of money yesterday and deposited it today. Still need more to cover the bills but I'll have that this week.

I'm feeling really tired and crappy. Definitely getting worse before I get better - detox proceeding according to plan :) I'm back on meat and eggs today, so that will at least help me be less hungry. Though as it turns out, I'm supposed to eat at least three to four meals a day, and I guess if I'm hungry I can have more. Kind of hard to do when I'm at work all day, so snacks are the other option.

Other than that I am feeling good. My thinking seems to be very clear this week in areas that I'm working on. I'm seeing what's really in my way and it's good. And I am finding that some disciplines are not difficult for me - it's been pretty easy to stay on the diet without cheating. I guess as long as exercise isn't involved I have willpower!

No comments:

Post a Comment