Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday, May 31st

Sunday's declutter was supposed to be two handkerchiefs I gave to a friend. But I forgot to give them to him! So I got home close to midnight and began looking for something to declutter. I recycled some aluminum foil, but felt like that wasn't really a declutter, so kept looking. It was a few minutes after midnight, but I found an old dental tape container that was empty. I'd saved it so that I could find the tape again cuz I liked it so much. But I had found it and used it and didn't like it anymore looooongggg ago. So it went into the garbage.

I may inadvertently have decluttered something else, though. I was using a jacket a friend gave me for a costume in the opera, and I left it in the seats at the theater. I hope it's still there today or that someone in the show picked it up.

Happy June! TODAY I'll give away those hankies.

No comments:

Post a Comment