Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wow, time flies!

Well. This week I decluttered most days but it's been a flurry of activity so I'm not sure what I did when. I know I forgot Saturday what with volunteering and needing to get some sleep. So here goes as best I can:

Saturday: Forgot.

Sunday: I tossed two old duplicate menus from my favorite sushi place. Then I tossed another old menu when I got a new one (different place).

Monday: Hm. I don't recall.

Tuesday: This was great. On Monday I was wishing I had more cash available so I could trade options on higher priced, volatile stocks like Apple. Then I got this great bolt from the blue about three shares of very expensive stock I owned. I bought it cuz someone once said it would be the next Berkshire Hathaway. Okayyyy, but it's not there yet and it's just been sitting in my account for a few years, tying up money that could be better used for trading options. So I sold it Tuesday and got into Apple!

Wednesday: I paid a bill and recycled the envelope and inserts.

Thursday: I recycled a candy wrapper.

Results: Wow, I am getting so many unexpected free days to trade. It's kind of great! On the one hand, I want to work cuz money is important :) But I am making enough to pay the bills, and it's really cool when I get a day free to watch the market so I can find good entry and exit points, and just learn about it all. So anyway, I've had time to do that this week!

I also started learning my music for the opera today! It's BEAUTIFUL. I get to sing a really gorgeous part, and it's hard as heck but I have some of it down pretty well already. I'm only in two scenes, really very little to sing, but it's good stuff! I'm going to have to work at it cuz there is no place to take a breath and it's got some awkward leaps into the stratosphere. This is my first true foray into coloratura territory and I am so looking forward to it!

Oh yeah, I also figured out that I really really love the man in my life :) That should be a given, but it came as a surprise to me today when I saw how much feeling was there. I've been unhappy in the relationship and while reading had a flash of insight as to why. Turns out I'm afraid of loving him more than he loves me cuz that's happened to me so many times before. So I've been shutting down the love. It was good to notice and good to feel my heart open up, even though it can be scary. I think my closing down affects him negatively, so if I can stay open and loving, we might both feel happier.

It's funny because the other night I dreamed of another guy I know, in a romantic context, and woke up feeling great cuz it was such a romantic and beautiful dream. Made me feel like love is right there for me if I choose it. Well, today I got to choose it.

It's been a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment