Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another week gone...

What a week, though! This will be a results post. I don't remember much about my decluttering, just envelopes and junk mail mostly, but I made a ton of money trading on Thursday and Friday! Apple had good earnings and shot up $10 the next morning, then went down a bit. On the following morning it was up all the way. I got in and even when the market took a dive at the end of the day I was still up $200. Got out the next morning with about $300 gross. Then that day I got into another option that gapped up $2 in the morning. Since I bought 2 of this option, I made over $400 gross! This was all in my IRA account, so I can't use the money, but still, I'm getting better at trading :)

This past weekend I volunteered at another PAX workshop. Such a great company. I came away feeling wonderful as always. There's something so fulfilling in giving of my time and energy. It takes me out of myself and my daily issues and just feels good.

Then Monday night we nymphs had our first rehearsal. We drilled through the music for two hours. It was GREAT, so helpful. I feel like I really have it now and it just needs a little tweaking. I'm going to try singing along with the CD today just to see. Afterward a couple of us started discussing costumes and got all excited about how fun it will be. I hope we end up in the same cast - there are two casts for this show and hopefully we will find out this week.

Tomorrow I'll be shredding the junk I cleared out last week. I'm doing some mental decluttering this week as well, by not dwelling on things that go wrong and instead focusing on things that I feel good about. Like this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment