Sunday, November 6, 2011

Six Weeks Later...

Weeeelllll...it seems this blog may no longer be something I'm into. Granted, it was a very busy October, but to ignore it completely for so long? I'm wondering if it's time to give it up. I have continued decluttering - indeed, I did a feng shui appointment at the end of September and cleaned up a bit for that. But there's no way of recreating it and at this point the clutter continues to pile up and nothing really has changed. So I may not post anymore. In the end, The Clutter Project only works to a point. If I don't declutter my brain enough to let go of more, having a blog about it isn't useful.

So here's a few things I've let go of and some results, and we'll see how I do in the next week or so, before deciding to hang it up.

Emails: I deleted hundreds of old advertising emails that I had never read. And lots of expired links.

Feng shui: I had an appointment and ran around like crazy doing as many cures as possible as quickly as possible. Lots different from the last time, where it took weeks to get the most important one done, and the other most important one never got done.

Boyfriend: I came to the conclusion that I had to move on. Nothing was changing and I couldn't keep waiting for it to change.

Results: There have been many shifts since the feng shui. Things have gotten worse before getting better, and that's OK, that can be part of the process. But one thing that has continued to improve is cash flow. A week after making the appointment, I received $500 back from a business I'd put money into three years ago, that the government decided was a Ponzi scheme. They seized all the funds and personal assets of the founder, and evidently it was enough to pay everyone back. I had hoped for $100 and got the full $500, so I was pretty happy! I'd pretty much forgotten about it, which made it even better.

Anyway, I had a follow-up call and Deborah, the feng shui lady, said it all sounded really good to her, so that is encouraging. I was feeling like nothing was changing, and she said to me, "If feng shui worked in six weeks we'd all be millionaires." I had to laugh at that one, because I think I must have been expecting instant change! One thing that I know will reap big benefits is the breakup.

I am going through a lot of scary feelings about breaking up, but it's good because this is the brain clutter that kept me hanging on so long despite knowing it was time to let it go. So now hopefully I will face these fears and deal with them, so they won't get in my way again. I have done so much grieving over the end already, and yet there's still more. So I'm going with the residual wallowing this weekend, doing nothing much, and probably having pizza later.

I'm also seeing some other things about myself in regard to my business venture, which just expanded and which I could be succeeding at if I did what I needed to do. It's other people's lives that I'm seeing as a reflection of myself that clued me in here. I could do more and it's more brain clutter stopping me. However, things are starting to open up again.

The work I got in my last post is continuing for a few weeks, so I have made and will continue to make extra money from that. It's been a great thing because I've done most of the work at home. So cash flow has continued to improve.

My health has gone downhill, as has my cat's, but I feel it's all part of the clearing out of the old. Didn't expect SUCH a detox, but OK. And kitty is back on the upswing since I found a way to make sure she eats her medicine.

The roaches are still storming like Normandy, but they might be slacking off a tiny bit since I've hit them with boric acid a couple times now. My neighbors say it's getting better for them so I should see improvement soon. I hope so, I'm so tired of it. It's like nothing I've ever had to deal with in my life. I had ants once, but this is so much worse because roaches are disgusting. So I'll be glad when that part shifts, haha!

That's it for now. I'm going to think about doing some filing and some dishes today, and do a little work, and then I'm gonna get a pizza and wallow in front of the TV when I'm done with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment