Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend and Monday

Friday: It's a blur. I think I probably recycled an envelope or something.

Forgot that I did laundry on Thursday.

Saturday: Rehearsal. No idea what I decluttered, if anything. But if I did it was paper that was recycled. Oh, I know, I took a piece of clothing back to the lobby after trying it on.

Sunday: I recycled two newspapers.

Monday: Took out the trash. And recycled an envelope. Or maybe that was yesterday.

Results: My cash flow is really great right now. I'm ahead of things and should stay that way till the first of the month. Getting paid (I think) three times this week. :)

Also, the show starts this weekend! I'd upload my flyer but for some unfathomable reason none of the websites I'm using will upload pdfs. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment