Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wednesday/Thursday

Wednesday: I took a book down to the lobby. It was one of the many my neighbor gave me when he moved out. I'm reading the ones I'm interested in and then I'll decide whether to keep them. Unfortunately, in the lobby there was a lovely UNUSED journal, which I took with me. So the net declutter was zero!

Thursday: I paid four bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts from three of them.

Results: I got to work today and was told they needed to reschedule me. So YAY! TWO days off this week! I went to spend some time with my honey, and then went home, where I found my rent check waiting for me in the mailbox - from both tenants. The late payer is paying less late the past couple months - YAY! And how cool that the mail came early enough for me to deposit the check and pay a bunch of bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment