Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday's Clutter

Yesterday I did 20 minutes of recording cash receipts into Quicken, and then recycled the receipts. It was about two months' worth of receipts. I also recycled three or four old newspapers and unearthed a bunch more cash receipts to record.

Almost forgot, I also returned a couple of empty ink cartridges to Staples on my new Rewards card! They give you money to spend there, $3 a cartridge. Pretty cool!

Results: Got invited to dinner by someone I dated this summer. And my bf called later in the evening to say hello. I also found a cheap salt lamp (candle holder) on craigslist. I was looking for them because they are supposed to be helpful with allergies and my bf is allergic to my cat. So I'm hoping it will help!

Also forgot to mention in yesterday's post that I got another call about work, this time for wine tasting. A friend of mine does this and said if there are liquor stores in my area that sell this particular kind of wine, he could set me up to do tastings! So I just have to check it out at the liquor stores nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment