Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friday/Saturday

Friday I decluttered a couple envelopes and inserts. Yesterday I returned some cat food my boo didn't like and got a smaller bag of something else that she does. Yes, decluttering also includes stuff that won't get eaten!

Results: So excited! I got a library book I've been waiting for about singing. It's by my teacher's teacher, Cornelius Reid, a phenomenal voice teacher whose methods did wonders for me. With the opera I'm in now, I've had some trouble cuz it's very high, so I'm happy to have his book to help me remember what I used to do in lessons (it's been five years). It worked for a bit in rehearsal yesterday, I just need to practice at home now.

I've also been meeting cute singers all over the place this week. Such fun :)

Oh yeah, best of all: I made money on a trade Friday! in my CASH account, which makes me reeaaaallly happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment